Quality Products. Fast Shipping. Discreet Packaging.
An enema is an all-natural and powerful tool to enhance wellness and increase our overall quality of life. This internal cleansing practice has been around for many centuries. It was implemented as a health recovery practice across ancient civilisations. At present, enema remains as one of the fastest ways of colon cleansing as well as uplift the general wellness of individuals who have successfully included enema into their wellness routines.
In this article, we will talk about the two most popular forms of enema; colon cleansing and coffee enema. We will also provide you with tips on how to perform at enema at home and how to shop for the best tools and ingredients for this detox procedure.
What is an enema?
In essence, an enema is a cleansing practice that involves the introduction of liquids through the anus and into the colon. There are many reasons as to why an enema is recommended to an individual. Furthermore, there are also various types of liquid solutions that are prescribed to patients for different types of symptoms and conditions.
The most common type of enema is clear water enema, a colon cleansing-type of enema which aims to clear out fecal wastes and toxins that may have accumulated in the colon. People who suffer from severe and chronic constipation are usually ordered to perform colon cleansing enema at home. Another colon cleansing option that is available to patients is colon hydrotherapy. Colon hydrotherapy is a more thorough form of enema wherein up to 70 litres of water is infused into the colon for optimum colon cleansing benefits.
Of course, colon cleansing enema performed at home is more practical and just as effective in removing toxins and waste materials. Other than constipation, a colon cleansing water enema delivers the following benefits:
- Softens impacted stool for faster and pain-free elimination.
- Presences of water in the colon stimulates peristalsis or the contraction of intestinal smooth muscles. The contraction moves undigested food particles efficiently, thus facilitating regular bowel movement.
- Colon cleansing enema restores normal digestive functioning.
- Boosts metabolism and improves the colon’s nutrients-absorptive quality.
What are the different types of liquids used for enema?
Water is only one of the many liquids used for enema purposes. Here are some of the most common types of enema liquid solutions and their respective applications:
Laxatives such as Bisacodyl is used for enemas performed on patients who are about to undergo diagnostic procedures such as colonoscopy or surgical procedures such as in the case of childbirth.
- Mineral Oil
Mineral oil enema is for lubrication and laxative uses. Due to these characteristics, mineral oils are typically ordered for individuals who suffer from constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Normal Saline Solution
Normal saline solution is the most common type of liquid used for constipation relief. You may purchase this over-the-counter. Normal saline is essentially made from saltwater thus it draws liquid from the intestinal canal to induce regular bowel movement.
- Medicated enema
Besides providing constipation relief and colon cleansing benefits, an enema is also used to infuse medications directly into the gastrointestinal system. There are certain medications that treat conditions such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Ulcerative Colitis are introduced into the system rectally via enema.
- Other enema liquids
There are also unconventional liquids that are used for enema due to their health benefits. Some of the most common liquids that are supposed to bring health and wellness benefits are:
- Lemon juice
In this article, we will focus our attention to the second-most popular enema type which is coffee enema. You may have heard numerous success stories on how celebrities and famous personalities have changed their life for the better with the help of coffee enema. Is there any truth to these claims? Let’s find out!
What is coffee enema?
Since the 1930s, coffee enema has been utilised by naturopaths and wellness professionals in alleviating pain and discomfort associated with cancer and traditional cancer therapies. It was the Gerson Cancer Therapy formulated by renowned naturopath, Dr. Max Gerson that brought the benefits of coffee enema into mainstream consciousness. According to Dr. Gerson, beneficial coffee compounds assist the liver in its job of flushing out toxins not only in itself but from systemic circulation, too!
As part of the Gerson Cancer Therapy, cancer patients are required to implement coffee enema every four hours or for a total of 6 times daily. The continuous detoxification of the liver guarantees that patients experience less unpleasant symptoms after traditional cancer treatment protocols including chemotherapy and radiation therapy. When combined with high consumption of raw fruits and vegetables and mineral supplementation, the Gerson Cancer Therapy is an excellent adjunct therapy for cancer patients.
Does your liver really need detoxing?
As one of the major excretory organs, the liver suffers from the influx of toxins and wastes from the food we eat, water we drink, and air we breathe. Over time, the liver experiences reduced efficiency in its ability to filter out toxins. Our modern society and lifestyle habits have greatly contributed in the development of toxic liver. Signs and symptoms of toxic liver are as follows:
- Acne breakouts
- Halitosis or bad breath
- Weight loss or inability to gain weight
- Chronic and severe constipation
- Brain fog and confusion
- Easy irritability
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood swings
- High-cholesterol levels
- Excessive gas
- Slow metabolism
Although considered a common condition, constipation can be very harmful to our overall health and wellness. If the body is unable to remove toxins from the colon and liver, these dangerous toxins will seep into the bloodstream and cause havoc not only to our liver and colon, but throughout other organ systems, too.
You can help your body heal effectively and in the most natural means possible through coffee enema. Months or even decades of accumulated toxins in the liver and colon will be flushed away immediately with the help of beneficial coffee compounds, namely caffeine and palmitates.
These beneficial compounds deliver the following actions to induce detoxification:
- Caffeine triggers the liver to increase its functionality. This action results in the immediate release of compounds that may have collected within the liver for months, even years.
- Caffeine is also responsible for stimulating the production of bile, a naturally-occurring enzyme in the body which emulsifies fats and helps in the movement of toxins from the liver and into the small intestine. Once all fats, undigested food items, and toxins are in the small intestine, peristaltic movements then aid in the efficient elimination of these waste materials away from the body.
- Palmitates is a coffee compound that stimulates the gall bladder to produce the master antioxidant, glutathione S-transferase. Glutathione S-transferase is an antioxidant that helps reduce the proliferation of free radicals as well as toxins that we consume on a daily basis. High concentrations of glutathione S-transferase in the bloodstream helps kill microorganisms that contribute to the development of chronic diseases and medical conditions.
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
Some of the most notable wellness advantages of coffee enema are the following:
- Liver detoxification benefits of up to 600%.
- Systemic detoxification up to 700%
- Secondary benefit of coffee enema is colon cleansing. Solves common gastrointestinal conditions such as constipation, diarrhoea, excessive gas, and bloating.
- Helps in reducing the population of harmful foreign parasites that may interfere with the colon’s natural flora.
- Restores optimum functioning of the gastrointestinal system.
- Improves the nutrient-absorbing capacity of the large intestinal walls.
- Boosts metabolism and thus is considered a popular weight loss practice.
- Reduces the incidence of headaches and migraine attacks.
- Enhance immune system functioning.
- Reduces the appearance of skin inflammatory conditions such as acne breakouts, eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
Here are pointers for first-time enema users
Before you buy your personal enema kit and organic coffee beans here, it is imperative that you know some of these coffee enema pointers. Implementing these pointers will help you reap the maximum benefits of coffee enemas:
- Only use organic coffee beans when preparing enema solution. Regular coffee beans are saturated with harmful toxins such as herbicides and pesticides. Avoid them at all costs.
- Make sure to buy quality enema tool kit rather than disposable kits. If you plan on implementing coffee enema at least once weekly, it is practice and wise to invest on a durable and long-lasting enema kit.
- Never infuse hot or cold coffee enema solution rectally. After cooking your coffee enema, let it sit for a few minutes or until it reaches room temperature. Coffee enema that is too hot can result in burns along the rectal canal and the colon. Consequently, coffee enema that is tool cold can shock the colon and cause pain and discomfort.
- Unless recommended by your naturopath, you can only perform a coffee enema once daily. Cancer patients can perform coffee enema up to 6 times under strict supervision by their doctors and wellness practitioner.
Are you ready to buy your first ever coffee enema kit? Click here to purchase quality and affordable enema kits for detox. For assistance or other enquiries, you may also reach us on 1300 475 877 today.