Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
How to make a homemade coffee enema?
Are you thinking about making a homemade coffee enema? It’s not at all as difficult as you might think and most of the things that you’ll need is readily available in most homes – clean water, cooking pot, measuring cups, etc. Ready-made coffee enema solution can be expensive especially if you’re looking to do a coffee enema at least several times a day on a regular basis. Making and taking the coffee enema solution at home is the cost-effective option and is just as effective plus you’ll know exactly what goes into your coffee enema as you introduce it to your body.
So how do you get started?
Begin by gathering a few things that you’ll need for creating a home-made coffee enema solution:
- An coffee enema container – an enema bag (at least 2 quarts) or alternatively you can use any bucket along with a clamp
- Organic coffee ground – any brand will do as long as it’s of the organic variety and fully caffeinated. Make sure you’re not using regular coffee as they are often not good enough in terms of quality and may not yield the desired results
We have everything that you need here at Enema Kits! Place your orders today – we sell only the finest ingredients and equipment for your coffee enema!
Preparing the ingredients
People can go about making a homemade coffee enema in several ways, we recommend the “Boiling Method”:
- Fill a cooking pot with 2 to 3 cups of clean distilled water and bring to a boil
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic coffee for every cup of water and let it boil for at least 5 minutes or so; stir occasionally
- Let it cool down until safe to the touch; if pressed for time you can throw in several ice cubes to speed up the cooling process. Never use a coffee enema solution that is too hot to touch as it may cause internal burns and difficult to retain long enough for the enema to take effect
- Strain the coffee enema solution by pouring it through a strainer of coffee filter paper as you fill your enema container – that’s it! Your homemade coffee enema is ready
Note that you can make larger quantities of your coffee enema solution for several enemas or use a coffee maker for added convenience. If you’re not too keen about having to boil anything every time then you can opt for the non-boiling method which involves dissolving a cup of organic ground coffee in 2 cups of water and storing it in a refrigerated container. You need only add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the solution to 2 cups of distilled water when doing an enema although it might not be as satisfying as using a freshly prepared solution. As far as taking the coffee enema itself, make sure that you follow the usage instructions that come with your enema kit.
Are you ready to get started? Try your hand at preparing a home-made coffee enema! Get in touch with us today here at Enema Kits for your orders or if you need help with anything related to the holistic practice of regularly taking a coffee enema.