Quality Products. Fast Shipping. Discreet Packaging.
We sometimes take our health and wellness for granted. Eating junk food, insufficient sleep, and long periods of inactivity have all contributed to the development of a variety of diseases. If your unhealthy ways are finally catching up with you, it’s time for you to finally change your ways and become the better version of yourself. One popular wellness practice that many Australians have adapted in recent years is the coffee enema. This detox procedure was developed to cleanse the entire body of impurities and toxins.
If this is your first time learning about the term, this article will provide you with a comprehensive description and detailed explanation of how coffee enema can help you raise your health and wellness. Continue reading to learn more about this revolutionary detox practice.
How to remedy a toxic liver?
The liver is one of the human body’s primary excretory organs. Its primary responsibility is to eliminate all the toxins that pass through our systems. It works overtime as it strains wastes from the blood that passes through it. In addition to its primary excretory function, the liver is also responsible for bile production and syntheses of hormones. Lastly, the liver also acts as a storage for vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial compounds.
With such a long list of tasks to perform, the liver gets tired and operates at a suboptimal level. When this happens, the body’s ability to digest food properly is reduced. The resulting condition is a toxic liver.
It is important that the liver functions at it best at all times. An inability to perform its usual functions may lead to disease development, some of which is incurable such as cirrhosis and cancer.
So what can we do to fix a toxic liver? It’s as simple and straightforward as liver cleansing by way of a coffee enema technique. With coffee enema, you can cleanse the liver by removing all toxins that may have collected through the years. Impaired liver function affects our general sense of health and wellbeing. In order for the entire body to function optimally, we need to ensure that the liver avoids these following factors:
- Long-term alcohol abuse
- Intravenous drug use
- Unprotected sex
- Diet high on processed foods and saturated fats
- High bad cholesterol levels
- Several prescription drugs including acetaminophen
- Viral infections
- Autoimmune diseases
Coffee Enema- The Ultimate Detox for the Liver
If you have not been paying attention to your health, now is that time that you should start doing so. As we age, the liver’s ability to remove toxins diminishes. Your risk of developing toxic liver increases over time, especially if you continue eating unhealthy food and live an unhealthy lifestyle.
Here are some signs and symptoms that you may be developing a toxic liver:
- Long-term fatigue or getting fatigued easily
- Furry tongue
- Excessive gas or flatulence
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Chronic constipation
- Acne breakouts, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- Brain fog
- Mood swings
- Low energy levels
- Halitosis or bad breath
- Slow metabolic activity
Although constipation may seem harmless, it is actually a symptom that is considered by experts to be detrimental to our health and wellness. To ensure that the body eliminates excess waste, we need at least one or two bowel movements a day.
So how does coffee come into play?
As we are bombarded with so many external stressors and toxins, we need to understand the need for constant detox. Although our body has its own natural detox pathways, we need to be proactive and find ways on how we can push or stimulate the liver and other excretory organs to work properly at all times.
It wasn’t until the 1930s that Dr. Max Gerson introduced coffee enema as part of his renowned Gerson Cancer Therapy. Coffee contains compounds that stimulate the body’s natural excretory pathways to get rid of as much waste as possible. Instead of water, liquid coffee acts as the enema solution that flushes out debris and other waste products from the gut.
Coffee enema is a retention type enema. This means that the user needs to retain the liquid coffee inside the colon for up to 15 minutes for best results. This gives the primary detox compounds palmitates and caffeine an opportunity to enter the hepatic portal vein and be processed in the liver. The liver then stimulates more production of bile in the gallbladder. This also stimulates the production of glutathione S-transferase an organic compound that kills of free radicals and destroys most toxins, too.
What can I expect from getting a coffee enema myself?
After your initial coffee enema session at home, you will feel undeniably lighter and better about yourself. Besides the obvious relief, the wellness benefits from a coffee enema are plentiful:
- Weight loss. For those who successfully flattened their tummy and slimed down their waistlines, coffee enema is the most natural way to achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. As the metabolism improves, your body will burn more calories the next time you eat. Many people have lost up to 10 kilos of fat just by performing coffee enema at least once a week.
- Besides liver detox, the production of glutathione S-transferase will help the liver in functioning at all times.
- The nutrient absorption qualities of the large intestine improves with regular coffee enema sessions.
Other benefits are:
- Improvement in immune system functioning
- Clearing out of blemishes on the skin
- High energy levels and boost in mood
What type of coffee should I use for the enema?
During coffee enema, you simply cannot use regular caffeinated coffee and expect the best results. In order to optimise the benefits from coffee, you need to make sure that you are using organic beans. Using traditional coffee beans or prepared coffee lends simply defeats the purpose of cleansing. As they contain high amounts of chemicals and are heavily laced with fertilisers, you are simply adding brand new, and potentially more dangerous chemicals into the liver and bloodstream.
Here are three of the best types of coffee blends that are perfect for enema detox applications:
- Medium Roast Coffee Beans
This is the perfect coffee bean selection for the first time enema user as they are powerful in cleansing the liver. Make sure to pick up coffee beans that are approved by The Gerson Institute to ensure its quality, high palmitates and caffeine concentrations.
Another great factor that you need to consider when buying organic coffee is that they should be air roasted. Drum roasted coffee beans are more likely to develop fungus and mould when in storage. On the other hand, air roasted coffee beans have drier properties and are less prone to spoilage. Lastly, air roasted coffee beans also have higher concentrations of caffeine and palmitic acids than those in roasted in other traditional means.
- Light Roast Coffee Beans
Light roast coffee beans are most powerful in that they have the highest caffeine concentrations across all beans meant to be used for an enema. Before purchasing a coffee ben variant, check the label and make sure it has 100% organic certifications from one or two known certifying bodies.
Reminders when performing coffee liver detox at home:
- Make sure that you have all the equipment and tools that you need for the procedure. You will need to do the enema in the bathroom to reduce the mess around the house.
- Preferably, perform an enema in the morning or during a period of time where you have direct and fast access to the bathroom. You will experience bowel regularity after a few hours after your first enema coffee detox session.
- To prime the colon and make sure the coffee reaches the liver, conduct a clean water enema first. This increases the rate of absorption of both caffeine and palmitates into the liver.
- Check with your doctor or seek emergency medical care if you fail to defecate after the enema procedure.
- Hold the enema solution inside the colon as long as you can. It might be impossible for you to hold it in for the entire 15 minutes, but practice holding it longer after each subsequent enema sessions.
Now that you have everything useful about coffee enema detox, you can now shop for an enema kit for home use. We sell a wide array of detox and enema kits here! Our affordable and quality enema kits will help you achieve your wellness goals fast! For other enquiries, you may also call us on 1300 475 877 today!