Quality Products. Discreet Packaging. Order before 12pm AEST for same day despatch!
People today are becoming more conscious about their health and physical wellness. This is primarily due to the increasing awareness when it comes to health, particularly digestive health. According to research, most terminal and complex health issues result from poor diet and destructive activities and lifestyles. Because of this knowledge, individuals are beginning to change their ways and be healthy.
Are you looking for a way to boost your body’s immune system while keeping your colon clean and healthy at the same time? Indeed, there are a lot of options today in the market, and experts are recommending a number of choices that just seem overwhelming. If you want to make sure that you take out the toxins and chemicals from your body and start anew with your new chosen lifestyle, then there is no other way but to undergo coffee enema.
Home enema is a cleansing procedure that aims to flush out toxins and chemicals from the body. In addition to toxins, it can also get rid of compacted waste that has dried inside the colon, becoming an obstruction to normal bowel movement.
This procedure has been passed down from generation to generation, and dates back to thousands of years ago. In ancient Egypt, historians claim that the nobility did enema cleansing in order to keep their families healthy. In fact, enema was also believed to cure certain mental illnesses and not just for detox.
Enema cleansing was so popular during that time that ‘experts’ were given titles and ranks depending on who they are servicing when it comes to enema treatments. Some of them treated kings, princes and other members of the royal family. Rich and prestigious noblemen were also subject to enema treatments because it was deemed important to them.
Enema cleansing from then until now
Egypt was not the only ancient civilisation that performed enemas. Its popularity spread through all the continents and passed down from one generation to another. Through the centuries, different experts and enema enthusiasts thought about various types of solutions for enema cleansing. Whereas the sole solution used in the past was water, more types of enemas were introduced, especially during the 18th century. One of these popular versions that are still used until today is included in a coffee enema kit.
If you want to know how to try coffee enema cleansing, you have to be prepared and have an open mind. Indeed, the procedure sounds complicated, painful and even discouraging, but once you see the results it can do, you will lose all apprehensions and try it.
Here is how you conduct an enema to yourself before the actual procedure:
- Prepare the enema equipment – The usual enema equipment consists of the bag and tube. Depending on where you purchase your supplies, you may also have other add-ons to aid you in the process. Empty the contents of the coffee enema pack on the bag.
- Look for a comfortable place to conduct the cleansing – This is crucial. Make sure that it is a place where you won’t be disturbed. The safest place is the bathroom, although a private room is also a good option. Wherever you choose to conduct the enema, make sure it is near a toilet.
- Allot at least an hour for the entire procedure – As mentioned earlier, your enema session should be private with no interruptions. Besides, once you begin the procedure you don’t have a choice but to stick to it until the very end.
- Prepare the area where you will conduct the detox – Place a mat where you will lie down and make sure that it will be comfortable. You will be lying down there for more than 30 minutes, so make sure you would still feel relaxed.
As you may have observed, preparation is key in enema cleansing. Why? Because once the procedure commences, you cannot just stop the cleansing, stand up, and do what you need to do. It does not function that way. By the time you lie down on your back or side, you have to ensure you don’t need to stand up to do anything else such as opening the door, checking the stove, etc.
After you have ensured all these things during the preparation, you will now proceed with the actual procedure. Here are the steps you would take, and some tips you need to follow:
- Lie down on your back or side – Lying on your back may be a good place to start for beginners, but once you get used to it, lying on your side will definitely be the more comfortable position.
- Take the end of the tube and insert it into your anus – Most first-timers find it difficult to make the end fit into their anus. Under these circumstances, applying a lubricant or oil can be helpful. Make sure you are going to use an oil or lubricant made from natural ingredients and sources.
- Take away the clamp near the enema bag – Open the clamp of the enema bag, and you will see that gravity would pull the fluids down and into your anus.
- Allow the fluids to enter your body – The coffee enema solution will then enter your gut and colon through your anus. It might feel weird and uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to it.
- Relax and refrain from contracting your rectal muscles – A common problem for people who will undergo enema for the first time is that they contract their rectal muscles too much. When this happens, it would not only be painful, but the flow of liquid may be obstructed.
- Try to keep the enema solution inside your gut for a few minutes – After you have emptied the enema bag, stay still and try to keep all the fluids inside your gut for a few minutes. During this time, the coffee or tea enema is now doing its function of cleaning the gut, softening compacted waste, and regulating regular peristaltic movement.
- Go to the toilet and let the fluids and all the waste flow out – After several minutes, you may now go to the toilet and flush out the enema solution and all the waste that it has gathered from your colon.
Remember to take note of these steps especially if you are doing the enema cleansing for the first time. By following these steps, you will be sure you won’t miss anything, or worse do something you should not be doing. After you are done with these steps, here are some things you should do after the enema cleansing.
- Clean up – Of course, make sure you clean up the area where you conducted the enema cleansing. Place the tube on boiling water to sterilise it so it would be ready to be used.
- Rest a while – The entire process will make you feel relaxed, although in some cases it would result in an overflow of energy. But when you begin to feel sleepy, don’t fight it.
- Drink water – Drink plenty of water so it can once again cleanse your intestinal area.
- Eat healthy – Now that you have successfully expelled the waste, toxins and chemicals from your body, it is now time to change your diet and habits.
The key factor in undergoing an enema is that you should start changing your lifestyle after the first cleansing process. Now that you are beginning to take away the harmful chemicals from your body, you should begin putting healthy foods and nutritious meals for a change. If not, you are just negating the entire enema process, and everything you’ve done would be a failure.
Where to buy enema kits
Nowadays, enema cleansing has reached the pinnacle of popularity. A lot of people are resorting to enema because they found out they have stored garbage and chemicals in their digestive systems. With the help of an enema, they can begin living a new and healthy life.
Due to the popularity of this procedure, a lot of manufacturers, companies and even retail outlets have begun offering all sorts of enema kits. From the usual enema bags, to tin cans, to bulb-shaped enemas, almost every imaginable shape for an enema is now available. Unfortunately, not all of these are of high quality. If you are looking for a trusted provider of enema kits, supplies and equipment, here are some qualities that the manufacturer should have:
- Proven track record
- Quality assurance
- Consumer feedback
One of the few manufacturers and sellers that qualify in these four qualities is Enema Kits Australia. For many years, Enema Kits has been the go-to place for health enthusiasts who undergo enema cleansing on a regular basis. Whether you’re looking for coffee enemas, tea enemas, or even solutions that have medicinal herbs, you may refer to Enema Kits as the ultimate source of anything enema. Call them on (1300) 475 877 today for more information.