Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
Enema cleansing is definitely not the prettiest of health regimes out there, but it certainly is among the most popular today. Most people who have been skeptic about the procedure end up promoting enema-cleansing right after they enjoyed its benefits. Indeed, it is one of the easiest ways to detoxify your lower digestive tract and prevent any health conditions.
If you have not tried an enema before, you are missing out on something special and good for you. It is interesting to point out that this health procedure has been around for thousands of years, way back when Egypt was among the largest empires in the world.
The idea behind enema cleansing is very simple: by allowing fluids to enter your digestive tract, you are helping your digestive system flush out toxins, chemicals and harmful substances that may lead to certain illnesses.
Enema Tips and Guidelines
Now that you are interested in performing enema cleansing, here are some important points you need to consider:
- Pick an enema bucket. There are various sizes and types of container where you can place the enema solution. The most popular option is the enema bag that is made out of rubber. There are also iron buckets that range in size.
- Decide on which enema solution or ingredient you want to use. This is where you should spend some time. Due to the immense popularity of enemas, there are already dozens of possible solutions you can use. Some popular choices include coffee, herbal, and lemon juice among others.
- Make the necessary preparations. There are several things that you should prepare before doing the enema cleansing.
- Location – Your enema cleansing can get dirty especially if it is your first time. Because of this, make sure you pick a location where you can be alone and administer the procedure without any fear of anyone seeing you.
- Position – Experts in enema treatments recommend that you lie down on your right side, with your legs positioned up just in front of your abdomen. This is the best position that opens up the rectum for easy access.
- Condition – Do not use tap water, but filtered water. Use warm or hot water for the enema.
- Enjoy and relax. In order to fully experience the many benefits of enema cleansing, make sure you just relax and refrain thinking too much about what you’re doing. Some people make a big deal out of their enemas that they end up not enjoying the entire procedure.
- Keep it in, and then flush it out. Once your enema bag or container has already been emptied, take your time to let the solution fill your lower digestive tract. The recommended time is about 12 minutes. Afterwards, you may immediately go to the toilet to flush out the fluids.
Enjoying Enema Benefits
It is always good to know whether what you’re doing is good for your body or not. Fortunately, enema cleansing has been done for thousands of years and if done correctly it can yield fantastic results. Generally, here are some of the health advantages you will get once you perform an enema treatment every once in a while:
Cleaner Digestive Tract
The enema solution, whether it is tea, coffee, water, lime, etc., can help flush out the unwanted and toxins, chemicals and harmful bacteria from your body. While the gut can easily do this job, it may get overwhelmed if you keep on eating unhealthy foods. This is definitely one of the best ways to heal your gut.
Better Bowel Movement
The flow of fluids into the anus, and then out helps in strengthening colon walls. This also helps in peristalsis, or the involuntary muscle movement that moves food through the entire digestive tract until it reaches the rectum.
Boost of Energy
Once the digestive system is free from toxins, chemicals and bacteria, the intestines will have a better job at nutrition absorption from the food you eat. As a result, these nutrients get converted to either building blocks for muscles and tissues, or energy.
Improved Liver Function
If you allow your enema solution to go further up into your system, it can detox your liver as well. The liver’s main function is to take away toxins and other harmful chemicals from your blood. Enemas can help clean the liver so it can perform its intended function properly.
These are just some of the benefits of having an enema treatment. This particular procedure has survived the tests of time, and there must be a reason behind it. It’s because enemas are indeed beneficial to one’s overall health, and not only to his lower digestive tract.
What to Do Afterwards
Now that you have enjoyed the benefits of enemas for your body, the next thing you should be aware of is how to take care of your enema kit. Obviously, an important point that you should remember is how to clean an enema kit. Here are some of the things you will need for cleaning your enema kit:
- Enema bag complete with tubing and tip
- Antibacterial or hand wash soap
- 2 cups of hydrogen peroxide
- 2 cups of water
- White vinegar
- Toilet paper
- Clean hand towels
- Plastic storage bag where the enema kit can fit in
While the actual cleaning is not that complicated, there are a few reminders and tips that you should follow:
- If it’s possible, disassemble the entire enema kit with no two parts joined together. This enables you to clean every part thoroughly without leaving anything behind.
- Clean all the parts of the enema kit. Not because it did not come in contact with the chemicals it means you should not clean it anymore.
- Use soapy water or hydrogen peroxide in cleaning.Do not use any strong detergents in cleaning because they might damage the tube over time.
- Reconnect all the enema kit pieces together.
- Allow hydrogen peroxide to remain inside the enema kit for at least 2 1/2 hours. According to experts, doing this will sterilise the entire tube as well as the bag and every part of the kit. Letting the hydrogen peroxide stay for only a few minutes would not be enough.
- Rinse the enema kit using running water.Make sure to rinse the entire kit with running water so no residue of hydrogen peroxide, together with any remaining chemicals and toxins, would be left behind.
- Wait for it to dry before you put it in the storage. Once you have rinsed everything, make sure to let it dry first before storage. Place it on top of a cabinet or table and leave it there for a couple of hours. When you can make sure that everything is dry, put it in its storage or a plastic bag.
It is very important that you clean your enema kit, especially the tubing and tip very thoroughly because these are the portions that come in contact with your body. Usually the actual cleaning only lasts for a few minutes, and is only prolonged by the use hydrogen peroxide because it is required to ‘sterilise’ the kit before storage.
In addition to cleaning the enema kit, it is also very important that you clean the area where you had the enema cleansing, as well as anything you may have touched during the process. Failure to do so might result in contamination of that particular location, and exposure could lead to certain health conditions.
You may use a disinfectant spray on your bathroom walls and floor just to make sure that they are not contaminated with the toxins, chemicals and bacteria that you just flushed out from your body.
Try Enemas Now for a Better, More Improved Health
Now that you are aware of the many benefits of enemas, it is time to try it out. If you have not yet experienced true digestive cleansing through enemas, overcome your fear and just do it. Once you perform enemas regularly you will see and enjoy the benefits that you could have missed.
Before anything else, you have to make sure to pick the right provider or seller of enema kits. Some people who do not want to spend money and try to improvise using other tools and materials, which seem a good idea at first. However, if you come think about it very carefully, would you be comfortable knowing that you are using something not intended for its actual purpose?
There are a few things you should look for in a seller. First, you should be able to contact them through an email or telephone number. This way, you would be able to contact them just in case something goes wrong. Next, they should at least have a social media account where buyers and consumers like you can voice out their concerns.
Using an enema can be a life-changing experience, and it really pays great dividends for such a small investment. And because this particular kit can easily last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance, you can significantly change your lifestyle and overall health without spending much.