Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
Home enemas can have a significant role in our overall health and wellness. This do-it-yourself colon cleansing technique assumes a critical role in enhancing colon health and ensures that other vital organs are functioning optimally as well. In the case of a coffee enema, the ingredients reach the portal vein, which then stimulates the liver to release toxins from the bloodstream into the intestine.
This is where your life free from toxins begins. In this article, we will give you an introduction on what’s provided in an enema bag kit. By learning about the important parts of an enema kit, it becomes easier for first timers like you to perform it at home with no risk, problems, or issues.
What are the basic parts of a home enema kit?
A basic home enema kit operates with the help of gravity. An enema bag or bucket is placed at shoulder height to facilitate the easy flow of water or liquid solution down the tubing and into the colon.
The enema tubing used for standard clear water or coffee enema is placed at a height of 5 feet. The plastic or silicone tubing connects with the nozzle on one end and with the enema bucket on the other. In the case of tap water enema, the other end of the tubing is connected to the removable shower head connection.
For a standard home enema, the following items are needed:
- A complete enema kit
- Hook for the bucket or bag
- Enema bag capacity
If you want to administer an enema quickly, you will need a bucket or bag that can accommodate up to four quarts of liquid solution. With this capacity, you don’t need to refill the container frequently. Smaller bags that are usually included in disposable enema kits are not ideal since you may be required to refill them a few times, thus disrupting and delaying the process of enema.
- Quality of materials
An enema bag is typically made from rubber, latex, plastic, or silicone. Avoid using latex and rubber enema bags as these materials may pose serious danger to health due to their toxic nature. Although a majority of us may not suffer from sensitivity to these materials, they do emit gases that can harm the body over time. If you have hypersensitivity issues or suffer from intolerance to toxins, we highly recommend that you buy stainless steel buckets instead. There are also silicone enema bags that are excellent alternatives.
A standard home enema bag kit has plastic clamps with multi-position ratchets. If you prefer a more sophisticated clamping system, you need to upgrade to an intuitive ramp claim mechanism. This accessory is usually purchased separately.
If this is your first time using an enema kit, you will notice that the nozzle is attached at the tip of the tubing. This is usually made from plastic and has round edges with holes that equally distribute water in different directions. Water flow is finely regulated by the nozzle’s simple and sophisticated design.
A nozzle is an important part of the enema tube as it facilitates entry of water into the colon. Just like clamps, you can upgrade your nozzles, too! There are different nozzle styles that you can purchase separately.
There are also enema tubings with rounded tops which can be used in place of nozzles. Apart from the hose that comes standard with any home enema kit, you will need at least an extra 25 inches of enema tubing. This means that you can insert the tubing further and introduce the solution in the deeper regions of the large intestine.
The length of the hose determines the level of comfort that users experience when doing an enema. A longer hose means that you can assume more comfortable positions regardless of where you are located in the bathroom. Shorter hoses mean that you are limited to the area closest to the hook or the toilet bowl.
A majority of hoses included in standard enema kits are translucent. This allows for easy viewing of the solution flowing through the hose and into the colon. If you’re the type who wants to accurately measure the rate of flow of solution, you may also add a Flowmeter to your home enema setup.
An in-line pump does not come with the standard home enema kit. This is a device that you purchase separately. For those who wish to experience a more thorough colon cleansing, this breakthrough enema tool will deliver water or any enema solution into the deeper parts of the colon. The pump assures any blockages are effectively removed during the enema.
Some people prefer using an in-line pump since they experience less side effects during and after an enema. According to reviews, using a pump during an enema delivers a more therapeutic effect, with less leakage problems and less abdominal cramping.
- One important consideration when choosing an enema kit for home use is ease of cleaning. Choose an enema bag kit that is less prone to mould and mildew formation.
You want a home enema kit that is easy to clean and fast drying too. If you are planning to use more complicated solutions such as herbal infusions or essential oils, look for enema supplies that are easy to wash, rinse, and dry. Ideally, an enema bag should have a wide opening for hassle-free cleaning. Stainless steel is easiest to clean and fastest to dry.
- Only use enema solutions at room temperature. Do not transfer water, coffee solution, or herbal infusion to the enema container if it is still hot or too cold. Wait for the solution to be at room temperature before you start introducing it inside the body. Too hot water for example can burn the rectum and the colon lining, whilst water or liquid that is too cold may be difficult to retain for an extended period of time.
- Ensure necessary preparations are made to experience less hassle during the enema itself. Organise the items that you need for the enema and make sure to be in a calm and relaxed state. Give yourself thirty minutes to an hour to rest and relax before an enema. You may want to take a warm, relaxing bath before the enema. You may also choose to do the enema during your bathing hour.
Is it possible to get quality home enema kit if you’re short on budget?
If you have budget constraints, you may find that buying accessories separately can be extremely problematic. If your home enema kit comes with some defective parts, you may need to improvise to make things work for you!
Here are some pointers that will help you optimise your home enema kit:
- Choose douche tips over pencil-shaped tips. Disposable bags come with pencil-shaped tips that are hard to control and maneuver. If you have douche tips from older enema kits, use those instead.
- If purchasing a colon tube is a bit of a stretch for you, you can use the same pencil-shaped tip to function as a connector instead. You can use this as an attachment from the hose to the enema tubing. This trick will add up to 50 inches in length and can function as a nozzle, too!
Different types of enema
- Warm water enema
Warm water enema ensures a shallow cleanse at the bottom part of your colon and the rectum. It is typically recommended for people who suffer from headaches and excessive gas. The cause of these symptoms is accumulation of toxins at the distal region of the colon.
- Coffee enema
Coffee enema was made to cleanse the colon and detoxify the liver. This colon cleansing technique was introduced in the 1930s by Max Gerson. Originally, coffee enema was only meant for cancer patients.
Cancer patients who undergo traditional cancer treatment regimen experience side effects. The implementation of coffee enema reduces the level of discomfort and pain from treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
There are many benefits associated with coffee enema. Even healthy people benefit from performing coffee enema at least once weekly. Here are some of them:
- Improved digestion and digestive processes
- Faster metabolism
- Reduced hunger pangs and sudden food cravings
- Improved alkalinity of the entire digestive tract
- Increased production of the antioxidant, glutathione S-transferase, that rids the body of toxins and free radicals
- Improves hydration levels in the body
- Increased activity at crucial points of energy throughout the body
- Enhanced mood and energy levels
- Enhanced immune system functioning
Once coffee enema is done at regular intervals, the benefits are amplified. For cancer patients, it is advised to perform coffee enema between 4 and 6 times in a day.
if you’re looking for quality home enema bag kits, check out our range of products here! You may also reach us on 1300 475 877 if you have more questions regarding enema supplies and upgrades.