Quality Products. Fast Shipping. Discreet Packaging.
An enema is a procedure that involves the flushing out of waste materials from the gut. A home enema is a cleansing practice that is worth considering, given that our colon can store up to 5 kilos of undigested materials in the colon.
Besides colon cleansing, a home enema also stimulates regular bowel movement. For instance, a coffee enema done properly, will make you feel lighter and cleaner from the inside out. It produces immediate wellness results that no other colon cleansing product or procedure can replicate.
Why should the colon be cleansed regularly?
The primary function of the colon is to absorb water and nutrients from undigested food in the colon. Over time, the walls of the large intestine become encrusted and impacted with waste resulting in inefficient colon functions.
The buildup of waste materials, toxins, and poisons in the gut may potentially lead to the following unwanted symptoms:
- Allergic sensitivities
- Mood swings
- Constant headache
- Migraine attacks
- Easy fatigability
- Chronic constipation
- Loss of appetite
- Acne breakouts
- Eczema outbreaks
- Psoriasis attacks
- Stomach pains
- Overweight or obesity
Performing regular enemas will help in getting rid of these nasty symptoms. In addition to this benefit, regular home enemas helps people to experience relief from the following medical conditions:
- Asthma attacks
- Stroke and hemorrhage
- Chemical intoxication or poisoning
- Ulcerative colitis
- Chronic back pain
- Food poisoning
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leg ulcers
- Fibroids formation
- Varicose veins
For colons that suffer from impacted fecal matter, performing plain water and/or coffee enema will bring immediate relief. In some cases, there are even colons with extremely small openings due to the accumulation of toxins along the descending colon. And with a toxic bowel, you can never achieve optimal health and wellness.
To ensure that the colon is clean and functions optimally, make sure to perform two enemas daily. If this routine continues for a few weeks, you will end up flushing out up to 10 feet of mucoid layer that may have slowly collected in the colon.
Read related article “The Two Enema Solutions That You Can Use For Home Enemas“.
Here is a step-by-step process of performing an enema at home:
Before enumerating the steps to do an enema at home, you need to ensure that the clasp or valve connected to the enema tubes are tightly shut before filling up the bucket with liquid coffee solution. This may seem obvious for most people, but is one of the most commonly forgotten steps during a home enema.
The enema bag or bucket should be hung from the towel rack or shower rod. Make sure to flush all liquids before using the enema nozzles and tubing.
The enema valve allows users to regulate the amount of water entering the colon. Find an enema bulb that is easy to handle and grasp at a moment’s notice.
Do not forget to use an oil lubricant for easy insertion of enema tubes into the anal sphincter. You can use olive oil or coconut oil for this procedure. Place a few drops of oil on the tip of the enema nozzle before insertion. Do not force the entry of the tubing without lubrication as this can result in anal tears and perforation.
The next step is to assume a comfortable position you can maintain for for an extended period of time.
Here are a few options:
- You may sit down on the toilet bowl while doing an enema. Simply bend over at the waist whilst sitting on in the toilet bowl. Your tummy should be parallel to the floor. This position ensures that the water of coffee solution will flow smoothly without any intrusions.
- You may also perform an enema while standing up. You need to stand up over the toilet seat. Bend at the waist and allow for the fluids to flow inside the colon. In this position, there is minimal abdominal discomfort. You also enjoy greater flow of fluid resulting in faster enema process. However, this position may be difficult to hold for a long period.
- The most recommended position is lying down the floor. In this position, you need to lie on your right side or on your back to facilitate the easy flow of fluids into the colon.
- Kneeling is yet another option when doing enema at home. Kneel on the floor whilst positioning you bottom up and your head down and resting on the shallow tip of the bowl.
Once all liquid is introduced into the colon, retain the enema solution as long as you can. During this time, you will need to massage your belly in order to move the liquid around the large intestine. The massaging motion loosens up impacted fecal matter and encrusted waste collected in between the intestinal folds. Remember that longer you massage the colon, the more impacted waste will loosen up and eventually get released via the rectum.
The massage should start on the lower left side of the belly. You then move your hands up towards the ribcage and across the top of the abdomen. Lastly, the massage should then go down along where the ileocecal valve is strategically location. Wellness experts recommend taking time to massage this part of the abdomen.
After a plain water or coffee retention enema, you can release the waste materials and the liquid in the toilet. You may have some difficulty in doing this during your first session. If this is the case, take deep breaths and continue massaging your tummy. Massaging loosens the stool and makes it easier for fluids and other waste materials to pass through and exit the colon.
The release of impacted fecal matter, toxins, and debris usually lasts between 5 and 20 minutes. Make sure you are not interrupted when performing enema at home so as not to disrupt the expulsion of toxins, which can get messy..
For first time enema users, wellness experts recommend using up to 3 litres of water for a clear water enema. The large amounts of water ensures that all wastes from the lower end of the large intestine are flushed away.
A home enema should be performed when you have sufficient free time. Avoid doing an enema on a busy day. You will need ample time to perform the enema itself and more hours for waste elimination.
The Benefits of a Coffee Enema
A toxic liver reveals itself through a variety of symptoms including low energy levels, regular headaches, sore throat, and chest pains. Once the liver is overloaded with waste and toxins, it fails to fulfill its job of cleansing the blood of impurities and disease-causing compounds.
To remedy a toxic liver, you need to perform coffee enema at home. This procedure stimulates the liver to produce more bile. Increased bile production triggers the opening of bile ducts, which in turn results in the production of master antioxidant, glutathione S-transferase.
Coffee enema in healthy individuals offers a multitude of benefits:
- Liver restoration and detoxification
- Increase the liver’s detoxification capabilities
- Reduce toxic liver symptoms including brain fog, acne breakouts, fatigability, and pain
- Enhances digestive processes and speed up metabolism
- Reduce the incidence of nausea and dizziness
- Colon cleansing benefits including removal of parasites, bacteria, and yeast colonies
- Flushes out impacted fecal matter resulting in increased nutrient absorption
- Improves mood and mental clarity
- Stimulates cell regeneration and cell energy production
- Fights usual gastrointestinal issues such as constipation, diarrhoea, and bloating
- Increase energy levels
Other enema solutions that you can use at home
Besides distilled water and coffee, you may look into testing these enema solutions, too. You can choose to perform enemas using the following preparations:
- Burdock-infused enema is recommended for those who want to cleanse their blood and resolve common skin problems at the same time. This herbal preparation is also popular for its ability to improve kidney function and help in the removal of excess calcium stores.
- Castor oil enema is excellent remedy for long-term constipation and impacted fecal matter.
- Catnip isn’t just for cats! You may use this herbal infusion to soothe body muscles and to heighten your energy levels, too. Catnip enema is also recommended for people suffering from high fever, colds, and excessive gas.
- Green juice enemas are indicated mostly for cancer patients. Greens and fruits that are used in preparing green juice enema are parsley, dandelion leaves, wheat grass, and watercress just to name a few.
- Lemon-infused enema solution is made from one pint of distilled water mixed with half a lemon. If you are diagnosed with colitis, this enema is the perfect match for you.
- Herb-infused enemas make use of chopped herbs combined with 1 litre of water. Bring this mixture to a boil and then let it cool down before enema use.
Other types of herbs and natural ingredients to use for enemas are plantain, thyme, hyssop, parsley, mint, and mullein. You may also add vitamins such as B-complex vitamins into the enema solution for fast and effective rebuilding of the liver. Vitamin B-complex infused enema is advised for people suffering from AIDS, cancer, and malabsorption issues.
Enemas are an excellent way to take control of your health at home. With so many enema solutions, you’ll never run out of excuses to not get well every day. If you’re looking to buy enema kits online then Enemakits.com.au is the best choice. You can also call us on 1300 475 877 for enqueries today!