Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
If you are feeling sluggish, easily fatigued, or constipated, your body may have accumulated dangerously high levels of toxin in the colon, liver and bloodstream. If this is the case, how do you remedy such problems naturally?
The good news is that there is one tried-and-tested procedure that can help in removing all unwanted toxins and impurities in the body. The answer is enema. This centuries-old cleansing technique has proven itself to be potent in clearing up wastes and improving theoverall quality of life.
In this article, we will share with you the most popular types of enema and how you can perform them in the comfort of your own home.
There are six reasons why detoxing via enema is important to ensure optimal wellness:
- Colon cleansing enema helps in removing toxins and impurities from the gut, thus promoting efficient elimination.
- Some colon cleansing enema solutions contain antimicrobial compounds that remove bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms that interrupt the colon’s beneficial flora.
- Enemas help trigger the production of enzymes and antioxidants that facilitate detox in the liver, colon, and bloodstream.
- Enema solutions such as coffee enema help in delivering beneficial nutrients that enhances the performance of the liver as well as speed up the removal of toxins from the liver and bloodstream.
- Enema solutions also contain enzymes that help the gastrointestinal system in breaking down food particles and help restore optimal digestive functioning.
- Some enema solutions also contain vitamins and minerals that enhances the detoxification process.
The criteria of a safe and effective enema procedure:
- An enema solution should contain natural ingredients that will not cause side effects and complications.
- A safe enema should not deprive the body of nutrients, but instead nourish the body with minerals.
- A safe and effective enema procedure should not limit your ability to perform normal activities such as exercise, eating and sleep.
In essence, what does an enema do?
These are the three basic principles of an enema:
- Eliminates all harmful and disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the colon. These bacteria, fungi, and viruses produce chemicals and compounds that may be toxic not only to the gut but to other vital organ systems in the body.
- Immediately flush out toxins and other waste products that have accumulated in the colon, liver, and bloodstream. An effective and potent detox procedure will help restore vital functions of the colon and liver.
What is the importance of a colon cleansing enema to overall health and wellness?
A good colon cleansing and liver detox enema will make you feel like brand new. Look at it as a way to reinvigorate your system so that all your bodily processes run smoothly and without any hitch. Colon cleansing enema purges the body of impurities that are known to impede vital organ functioning and negatively influence your overall wellness condition.
A potent detox program such as coffee enema will not only help you in flushing out impurities from the colon and liver, but also supply the body with the nutrients it needs to be stronger and healthier, too. A coffee enema is powerful enough to stimulate the body’s own detoxification pathways to work at their peak.
Regular detox via colon cleansing or coffee liver detox will help in removing accumulated toxins, and to ensure that your body is in sound condition on the long term.
So how does a colon cleansing enema work?
The primary function of a clear water, colon cleansing enema is to flush out all the impacted fecal matter and impurities that have collected at the distal end of the gastrointestinal tract. Although our bodies have its own set of detoxification pathways, they are compromised by unhealthy lifestyle habits that includes the introduction of toxins from the food we eat, the water that we drink, and the air that we breath.
The presence of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract becomes evident through various symptoms that are not only limited to common gastrointestinal problems. Here are some of them:
- Accumulated toxins in the gut is evidence of the occurrence of constipation, diarrhoea, excessive gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Low energy levels, easy fatigability, and sluggishness.
- Mood swings and depression.
- Migraine attacks or headaches.
- Skin inflammatory issues such as in the case of acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- Slowed down digestive processes.
If you are suffering from these symptoms, we highly recommend that you perform a colon cleansing enema at home. You only need a few items in order for you to successfully perform a colon cleansing enema. Here are the must-haves for at-home enema procedures:
- An enema kit that contains the following items:
- Stainless steel bucket or plastic enema bag
- Silicone grade enema tubing
- Distilled or purified water
- Added ingredients to water such as coffee, herbs, Epsom salt, and probiotics, etc.
- Cooking pan
- Cheesecloth or strainer
- Natural lubricant such as olive oil or coconut oil
How do you perform an at-home cleansing enema?
Here are a few pointers that you must follow when doing enema at home.
- Ideally, a colon cleansing enema should be performed in the morning. If you have the urge to empty your bowel, please do so before attempting your first enema session.
- Prepare two to four cups of distilled water for colon cleansing. Make sure water temperature is lukewarm (37-40C).
- Prepare your enema kit. Before using the components for an enema, make sure to wash them and dry them properly.
- Pour the water into the enema bag or bucket. The stainless-steel bucket should be placed at least two feet from the ground. In this way, the water will flow at a slow, but consistent rate into the colon via the rectum.
- Ideally, enemas should be done in the bathroom for easy access to the toilet bowl. Spread an old tower or mat nearest the toilet bowl. This is where you will be performing the enema. Lie on your left side and hold your knees up our chest.
- Before inserting the silicone tubing inside your rectum, make sure to apply adequate lubrication at the tip of the nozzle and around your anal sphincter. In this way, the entry of the tubing will be fast and pain-free.
- Once the first four inches of the tubing has been inserted inside the colon, you can now unlock the clamp to let the distilled water flow down inside the colon. If you feel any pain or discomfort, simply lock the clamp and then unlock it again once you pain goes away.
- When all contents of the silicone or enema bucket are emptied into the colon, make sure to hold the water inside for a few minutes. If you are doing a colon cleanse enema, holding the water inside for two minutes is enough. You will then go to the toilet bowl and evacuate the water as well as the loosened up fecal waste.
Liver Detox Enema with the Use of Coffee
Coffee enema is yet another technique that aims to detoxify the liver. Its main objective is to stimulate the liver so that it eliminates all the accumulated toxins that have collected within it for months, or even years in some cases.
Coffee enema was originally formulated by Dr. Max Gerson of the Gerson Cancer Institute during the 1930s. Using coffee enema solution to purify and reinvigorate the liver is potent in that it contains enzymes and other ingredients that boost liver system functioning and produce compounds that help in the detox process altogether.
The two beneficial compounds found in coffee are caffeine and palmitates. These enzymes are abundant in organic light to medium roast coffee beans. Caffeine not only stimulates the liver to flush out toxins, but it also assists in producing bile, which then carries all wastes and emulsified fat from the liver and into the small intestine for faster elimination. Palmitates or palmitic acids on the other hand trigger the production of the body’s natural antioxidant, an enzyme known as glutathione S-transferase. This compound protects the cells and tissues in the body from free radicals that seem to cause more harm than benefit to our cells.
What do you need to perform coffee enema at home?
If you wish to perform coffee enema, you may use the enema kit that you use for clear water enema, too. Just make sure not to share your enema kit with other people as this may result in contamination and infection.
The steps in performing coffee enema at home is basically similar to that of a clear water enema. The only difference is that during a coffee enema, you need to hold the solution in your gut for at least 15 minutes before you evacuate your bowel.
Ideally, coffee enema should only be performed once every two weeks for healthy individuals. On the other hand, patients under the Gerson Cancer Therapy will need to perform coffee enema every four hours or up to six times a day for best detox results.
If you want to learn more about coffee enemas or discover the other types of enema for detox, click here. For enquiries, you may also call us on 1330 475 877 today.