Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
Parasites infect over 85 percent of Australian residents today. It is safe to assume that parasite infections throughout the western world would be comparable in terms of percentage. At the individual level such infections mean a life less lived. At the collective level it means a loss in national productivity and a reduction in national health.
Parasite infections come with a number of collaterals. When parasites house themselves in the digestive tract, the infected person may experience extreme fatigue, abdominal pain, diarrhea, anemia and general poor gut health. This means the functional capability of the individual may be sharply reduced.
Common sense says something living inside you and feeding off your insides is no good thing. If you have experienced a parasitic infection, you know it is a very serious issue. Yet, sometimes we tend to disregard the most pressing of problems – like intestinal tract infection. Remember, if you are infected with intestinal parasites, you need to clean them out immediately – for your own sake.
To clean the intestine of parasites, there are several pharmaceutical remedies available. Yet, several people prefer to treat their parasitic infections naturally. A remedial diet is always a part of treating parasitic infections. Enemas when taken with a remedial diet are an extremely potent tool for treating intestinal parasites. Doing a coffee enema is easy if you know how.
Parasite Cleanse Diet
Cleansing parasites through your food is natural, safe, and easy. Parasites thrive on certain foods and certain foods eliminate them. Avoiding foods that promote parasites and consuming foods that cleanse parasites is a great way to clean your gut and fill your life with health once again.
Characteristics of a Parasite Cleanse Diet
A parasite cleanse diet should involve consuming food that has a high mineral and nutrient content and that does not contain artificial stimulants. Whole natural foods – foods that are unprocessed and unrefined – are ideal for this purpose. In addition you need to starve the bacteria of foods they thrive on, like sugar and refined carbohydrates.
Foods to Consume in a Parasite Cleanse Diet
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the top ways to cleanse the body of parasites. Eat a bud of garlic first thing in the morning. It may or may not keep away werewolves, but it is certain to help the body against intestinal parasites. You can add it regularly to your food as well.
- Papaya: This fruit is very effective against most intestinal worms. Eat the fruit raw after removing the skin or eat a spoonful of the seeds on an empty stomach once every day. Chew well; blend with other food preparations to dilute the taste.
- Horseradish: This food acts against some intestinal worms. It contains allylisothiocyanate – a powerful antibacterial. A great way to consume it is by adding it to your soup.
- Pumpkin seeds: After removing the pumpkin seeds, dry them and eat them raw. This is very effective against parasites. You can eat them with salads, cereals or porridges.
- Coconut: Coconuts contain lauric acid, which is effective against giardia lamblia, ringworm, tapeworms, and protozoa. Both the juice and the flesh are useful for parasite cleansing.
- Thyme: Eating sprigs of thyme and drinking thyme tea are both very effective ways of getting rid of intestinal parasites.
- Bitter melon: This popular Asian vegetable drains Candida overgrowth and parasites. Eat it as a vegetable or drink its juice.
- Probiotic rich foods: Yogurt, sauerkraut, and kefir not only help in removing parasites from the intestine, but they are also great for health.
- Green leafy vegetables: These vegetables have high nutrient content and are rich in antioxidants. They are a great way to rid the body of intestinal parasites.
- Apple cider vinegar: This is another great way to remove intestinal parasites.
- Pineapple: Pineapple fasts are becoming popular, as some studies show that they can help kill tapeworms if done for 3 days straight.
- Fennel seed tea: This is an enjoyable way of removing parasites from the body.
- Cranberry and carrot juice: These are two effective ways of killing body parasites.
- Cayenne pepper: This spice adds punch to your food in addition to removing parasites. Start by adding small amounts to your food and then increasing the quantity.
Studies indicate that when eating with the purpose of eliminating parasites, you should follow the diet for at least two months to derive maximum benefit.
Foods to Avoid in a Parasite Cleanse Diet
- Sugar: Sugar is sweet poison. It is food for parasites and if you consume it, you might be feeding more than just yourself. In addition to making parasites stronger, sugary foods reduce vitamin b and essential minerals. People infected with parasites often crave sugar, but this is not a natural craving. Stay away from sugary foods if you are infected with parasites.
- Refined carbohydrates: These lead to sugar imbalances in the body and greater strain on your system that is already carrying the unnecessary weight of parasites. Stay away from bread, cookies, cereal, and pasta.
- Alcohol: In the fight against parasites, you need a strong immune system. Alcohol weakens the immune system and your efforts to free the body of parasites. Avoid alcohol.
- Pork: This is one of the primary causes of parasitic contamination. Avoid pork.
Herbs for Parasite Cleansing
- Cloves: This herb is great for killing parasite eggs.
- Black walnut hull: This herb kills over a hundred types of parasites in the developmental and adult stages.
- Wormwood: This herb is great for killing all types of parasites.
It is a good idea to use these three herbs in combination to rid the body of parasites. When following parasite cleanse diets, it is a good idea to combine them with enemas. This ensures a dual action against parasites.
Parasite Cleanse Using Enemas
There are a number of enema protocols that have been shown to aid in clearing out intestinal parasites. Each enema protocol has its individual benefits.
Milk and Salt Enemas
Milk and salt enemas are a great treatment for rope worms. Precede the enema with a 2 liter water cleansing enema. Follow the enema with another 2 liter water cleansing enema the next day. These are recommended to be done every 4 days.
Rope worms produce toxic slime and fecal stones. It is extremely important to remove them from your body and put yourself at ease. A milk and salt enema may be very helpful in this regard. Gubarev and his fellow researchers (2009) say milk and salt enemas aid in the release of rope worms.
Baking Soda Enemas
Candida is a yeast-like parasitic fungus. Baking soda enemas are an effective method of getting rid of them. They are optimal in cases of acidity where neutralization is required. Table salt can be added to it for added effect.
Eucalyptus and Lemon Juice Enemas
Rope worms are one of the most tenacious and harmful parasites of the gut. To overcome them, Gubarev and Volinsky suggest a eucalyptus broth enema followed by a lemon juice enema. The enemas should be preceded and followed by a two liter water enema.
Coffee enemas are useful in treating a number of parasites and Candida. Along with the coffee enema, take a sugar free, natural, plant based diet. Regular coffee enemas flush out toxins from the liver, and Candida as well. Coffee enemas are among the most popular enemas there are. This is because they have multiple benefits apart from clearing the body of parasites. Combine coffee enemas with an herb diet of wormwood, cloves, and black walnut hull for maximum effect.
What You Should Know about Parasite Infection Cleansing
- Parasites are extremely common; many never know they have them. Parasites disable silently.
- Even the healthiest people alive are not immune to parasites. Parasites are everywhere. Anyone can get infected.
- Everyone should cleanse themselves of parasites yearly. Several illnesses may be based on a lingering parasitic infection.
- There are hundreds of types of parasites. There are several types of enemas for each of them.
- Consult with an expert and then take the enema that is best for your condition. Follow the prescribed diet as well.
In every enema, it is advisable to precede and follow the main enema with a filtered water enema.
Enemas have been around for thousands of years – nearly every ancient civilization employed them. They are a safe and natural method of clearing the body of parasites, and so people often prefer them to pharmaceutical methods.
Those who administer enemas regularly, especially coffee enema protocols, report increased feelings of health and well being and lowered susceptibility to minor ailments.
For more information on the coffee enema protocol, and a talk with some of the people who are using them regularly click here.
Enemas are great for detox as well.
If you are looking for a good, natural, alternative way to keep healthy, try enemas, like so many have. If parasites are your main problem, then combine enemas with a parasite cleansing diet – this will ensure you freedom from the ill-health that modern lifestyle brings with it.