Quality Products. Discreet Packaging. Order before 12pm AEST for same day despatch!
Diarrhea is a common digestive problem and is greatly feared by people mainly because it interferes with their daily chores and tasks. Because of this, they often get over the counter medication and see the doctor just to fix the problem. However, they are not aware that there is a more natural way to get rid of diarrhea.
This condition is often accompanied by soft or watery stool, loose bowel movement, nausea, dehydration, bloated feeling, and even stomach pain. Diarrhea is so life altering that people who experience it often call for a sick leave. While there are medicines that may inhibit diarrhea symptoms, they do not treat the actual cause.
Knowing the problem
One of the best ways to solving a problem is knowing its root cause, and in the case of diarrhea, it’s an unhealthy and toxic digestive tract. There are a number of reasons why this condition bothers individuals and here are some of them:
• Viral or bacterial infections – This is probably the most common reason for diarrhea. Bacteria and virus may come from contaminated and polluted water or food that enter the digestive system. As a defense mechanism, the body would then speed up the digestion process to flush the bacteria or virus out of its system. Bacteria and some forms of virus may also be acquired from spoiled foods, and food that is not properly cooked.
• IBS or irritable bowel syndrome – Experts say that the real cause of IBS is unknown, although it is often related to irritation in the digestive tract as a result of allergic reactions. People who have IBS should avoid greasy, fatty or fried foods because these may be causing the pain, bloating and constipation.
• Bad reaction to medication –Some people who are undergoing medication react differently. If the medication is too strong, the person may experience the basic diarrhea symptoms, although these do not last a long time. When this happens, consult your doctor and ask for alternative medicines.
Diarrhea will take place and affect your digestive system if you experience any one of these causes. It is unwise to consider diarrhea as a minor occurrence because it pertains to an underlying condition.
Now that you know why it takes place, it is easier to find ways to cure it. Nasty drugs are always an option, but if there’s a healthier and natural way, why not, right?
Treat diarrhea the natural way
Diarrhea treatment can be done easily and without any hassle. The problem with diarrhea is that food gets through the digestive tract faster than normal. When this happens, the fluids and water that joins the food you eat at the early stages of digestion get retained, instead of being reabsorbed by the body. Keeping this in mind, the question now is how to solve this situation.
Here are some natural treatments for diarrhea:
• Eat plenty of soft or liquid foods – As mentioned above, diarrhea takes place because of excess liquid that pass through the gut. So why do you need to add to that by eating soft foods? One reason you feel tired and exhausted whenever you have diarrhea is because the body does not absorb food because the digestive system is working extremely fast. In order to regain your strength, you need to eat soft foods that can be absorbed by the body even in the early stages.
• Counter bad bacteria with good bacteria – If the diarrhea is caused by bacteria infection or other microbes, eating foods rich in good bacteria can help. Yogurt is a good source of good bacteria to fight the culprits to your diarrhea.
• Bananas – Banana is a natural source of pectin, which helps in treating diarrhea and even countering its effects. In addition, bananas can be mixed with other foods. Remember to eat ripe bananas.
• Plenty of water – You don’t have to worry that water will add to your loose bowel movement. Water and other fluids are absorbed quickly and eliminated right away by the kidneys, not the intestines.
• Enema cleansing and treatment –If you feel all of these do not work for you, performing an enema cleanse could be the trick. Having an enema is a good way to take away any waste, toxins or bacteria that may have caused the diarrhea.
Solving diarrhea through enemas
Enemas have been around since the dawn of age. Through research and historical discoveries, scientists found some evidence that ancient civilisations perform enema cleansing. This procedure is said to be popular among the nobility, and was believed to clean the body, and even take away evil spirits. However, nowadays enemas are known for their great impact, not just for the digestive system, but overall health.
An enema is a form of cleansing treatment that aims to take out waste materials debris, toxins, and even bacteria from the gut or the colon. It is done by inserting fluids to the large intestine while passing through the anus. While the procedure may seem scary at first, it has been proven to improve wellness, provide energy and prevent digestion-related problems.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to enemas:
• Purchase an enema kit – There are various enema kits in the market that you can choose from. There are disposable and long-term enema kits. Just remember to pick a trusted seller that really knows what it offers.
• Choose your solution – In the past, solutions are mainly composed of water because it is the easiest to get. However, there are now enema solutions that contain coffee, tea, and even some herbs. Enema solution producers claim that these solutions contain more antiseptic properties for cleansing.
• Make the preparations – There are two major factors you need to prepare – the kit and yourself. Before you the cleansing, make sure you eat the right kinds of food and drink to enjoy the full benefits of detoxification. But even if you can’t because of your diarrhea, the enema will still work. The other thing you need to prepare is the kit. Hang the bag in an elevated location so that the fluids would flow freely.
• Let the fluids flow – Next, you should lie down in a comfortable area. Turn on some relaxing music to soothe your mind and nerves, and then let the end of the tube enter your anus. If needed, you may use a lubricant so it would fit easily.
• Retain and then flush –After emptying the contents of the enema bag, make sure you ‘keep’ the fluids inside your gut for about 10-12 minutes. Doing this would make sure that toxins, chemicals, and bacteria would be flushed out from your intestines, helping treat your diarrhea.
Performing enemas on your own may be scary at first, but it will definitely help in treating your diarrhea. What’s good about it is that it won’t just treat the diarrhea, but also improve your bowel movement.
Get the benefits of enemas aside from treating diarrhea
For centuries, enemas have been used by people in treating all sorts of illnesses related to the digestive system. In fact, some individuals even perform enema cleansing every now and then to maintain a clean and functional gut.
Here are some of the benefits of doing enemas at home:
• It reduces toxicity levels of your gut. If you love processed food or dishes that have chemicals, an enema cleansing can help reduce the presence of those toxins in your body.
• Improves peristalsis, or the movement made by the digestive system during digestion.
• Exercises colonic muscles. Sometimes, the colon fails to do its job because of the presence of toxins and chemical substances. An enema treatment can help the gut function perfectly again.
• Eliminates parasites, bacteria and other harmful substances. If these particles are not dealt with, they may cause infection, illnesses and other adverse conditions.
• Repairs the liver, allowing it to function efficiently. The liver plays a key role in the digestion because it releases bile, which helps break down food. By repairing the liver, an enema cleansing can help the liver in aiding digestion.
Aside from these, enema enthusiasts also report that this cleansing treatment can also work well against depression and fight bad moods. If you want to experience the rewards of enema kits, you have to make the move now.
Enema kits for diarrhea treatment…and more
Diarrhea is indeed an irritating problem that is difficult to prevent. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to eat healthy or perform activities that are good for your health, it still happens. What’s worse is that its effects are not only exhausting, but can also be life altering, especially for people who go to work or school.
Fortunately, you don’t always need to go to the doctor to have it all sorted out. You can initially resort to natural remedies for your condition, and these are cheap and easy to do. One of these options is enema treatment. Aside from the fact that it can solve your symptoms, it can also improve your overall health and wellness. So what are you waiting for? Get an enema kit today.