Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
Did you know that injecting coffee into the rectum delivers more healthful benefits than sipping your usual cup of coffee in the morning? Naturopath doctors and alternative medicine experts reveal that coffee enema is an excellent way to fight autoimmune disorders, chronic medical conditions, and even cancer?
The History of Coffee Enema
Coffee enema is not a newcomer in the wellness world. It was first introduced by famous holistic physician, Dr. Max Gerson in the 1930s. He proposed that including coffee enema as a part of a strict and comprehensive treatment protocol guaranteed to alleviate the symptoms that develop after chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other traditional treatment protocols.
The benefits of coffee enema were discovered by accident. During World War 1, doctors who serve soldiers in battle used painkillers exclusively for major cases such as open bullet wounds, serious injuries, and surgical operations. Painkillers were in scarce and those who suffer from pain due to minor injuries or those suffering from gastrointestinal pain and other forms of minor conditions were provided with alternative pain relievers.
Instead of using water for enema, a nurse accidentally infused cool coffee into the enema bag of a patient. Immediately, the patient reported significant pain relief after the procedure. This result was noted, and since then, the use of coffee enema for constipation relief and pain relief began as an alternative medicine practice.
How does coffee enema work?
Detoxification is an integral process that the body performs to rid itself of toxins and wastes materials. The human body has its own natural detoxification pathways that facilitate the release of toxins via defecation, perspiration, and urination among many others. As the world is becoming insanely toxic by the minute, the liver and other detoxification organ systems are burdened resulting in slowed down efficiency in eliminating wastes out of the body.
Coffee enema works by rapidly flushing out toxins from the liver and the bloodstream. The beneficial compounds in coffee, namely caffeine and palmitates stimulate the liver, which in turn facilitates the release of toxins to the duodenum and out of the rectum.
The distal portion of the large intestine called the sigmoid colon stores undigested food particles for elimination. Before accumulated stool can be eliminated from our systems, nutrients and water are first absorbed back into the bloodstream. The special circulatory system that connects the colon to the liver is called enterohepatic circulation. This mechanism plays a critical role in the removal of toxins not only from the colon but from the liver, too. You can feel the enterohepatic system in action just before the evacuation of stool. Notice the immediate relief that you feel after bowel movement. This is a sure sign that toxins from colon are flushed out of the system efficiently.
It is also this special circulatory system that transports toxins from putrefied items and toxins from the colon and into the liver. This pathway also helps the body in elimination as the liver is one of the major organs that processes wastes for further elimination.
During a coffee enema session, the beneficial coffee compounds caffeine and palmitates are exclusively absorbed by the enterohepatic system and are then directly transported from the colon and into the liver. Coffee then assumes its primary function as detoxicant by stimulating the liver to produce more bile. The bile, a fat emulsifier then carries toxins and other waste products from the liver and towards the small intestine for proper elimination. The process of detoxifying the liver using coffee then provides more opportunity for the liver to process more toxins that have built up in various organ systems such as in the colon and circulatory system.
In addition, organic coffee used for enema is rich in compounds that replenish the body’s supply of glutathione S-transferase, the body’s master antioxidant. Caffeine and palmitates work synergistically to trigger glutathione S-transferase production.
In summary, beneficial coffee compounds aid in faster and more efficient detoxification whilst reducing work backlog of toxins that enter the enterohepatic system.
Who should use coffee enema for detox?
Coffee enema is wellness treatment that can be utilised by anybody who wish to enhance their health and well-being. Cancer patients have been using coffee enema as a means to detoxify their systems and cope with the effects of traditional cancer treatment protocols such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and potent healing properties, coffee enema delivers the following actions:
- Triggers optimal liver functioning and liver cleansing benefits
- Restores digestive system functioning
- Enhances mood and raises energy levels
- Improves the overall functioning of the immune system
- Helps relieve common digestive conditions such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and flatulence
- Helps in killing off free radicals thus promoting cellular regeneration
- Treats skin breakouts and inflammation such as in the case of eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
- High concentration of antioxidants in coffee promotes detox
The beneficial compounds in coffee namely caffeine and palmitates raise the liver’s production of glutathione S-transferase abover average levels. The human body has the inherent ability to produce its own supply of glutathione. Instead of paying handsomely for glutathione supplements, you can experience detox effects simply by performing coffee enemas as recommended.
Glutathione S-transferase is a potent enzyme that has the ability to kill all free radicals that proliferate within the digestive system. The production of free radicals is a natural phenomenon, but their negative effects on cells and tissues can be countered by the antioxidative properties of glutathione. With glutathione, you can prevent systemic inflammation, liver diseases, and permanent cellular damage. Once free radicals are eliminated, the liver then releases more bile which in turn emulsifies fats and carries all toxins to the small intestine for further elimination.
- Alternative cancer treatment protocol
Coffee enema is considered one of the most powerful alternative treatment protocols for people who suffer from cancer. This natural cancer treatment features anti-inflammatory benefits that reduce the unpleasant symptoms that cancer patients suffer after undergoing traditional cancer treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Combine coffee enema with strict diet consisting of fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplementation, cancer patients lead a less traumatic experience whilst treating and healing cancer.
- Enhances the body’s natural detoxification pathways
Not only does coffee enema facilitate liver detox, it is also instrumental in the removal of wastes materials that line the colon walls and absorb into the bloodstream. Coffee enema functions similarly to a traditional blood dialysis procedure. The only difference is that coffee enema detox happens without the aid of a machine or artificial chemicals and synthetic drugs. It’s an all-natural detox method that expels everything that is foreign and harmful to the body.
The secondary function of coffee enema is to cleanse the colon of impurities including heavy metals, parasites, yeast, bacteria, and fungi- all of which are known contributors to inflammation and disease development.
Coffee enema features astringent qualities that removes mucoid plaque accumulation along the lining of the colon. Caffeine and palmitates peel off the mucoid plaque which then paves the way to restoration of digestive functions. In addition, the nutrient absorptive ability of the colon lining is restored, thus helping the body to acquire more nutrients before elimination.
How do you perform a coffee enema at home?
Coffee enema is an affordable, effective, and rapid means for detoxification. You only need a few materials and ingredients to perform one in the comforts of your own home.
- To properly perform an enema at home, you will need your very own enema kit. Bear in mind that you cannot use other people’s enema kit as this procedure involves the insertion of tubes into the rectal canal.
- A coffee enema kit consists of enema bag or stainless-steel bucket, clamps, and tubing. Ideally, pick an enema kit that you can use a reusable kit that consists of durable and quality materials.
- You will need organic, caffeinated coffee beans for detoxification to become a reality. Organic coffee beans are void of chemicals such as fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides Using regular coffee will only deliver colon cleansing benefits but will not be as effective in detoxifying the liver and producing glutathione S-transferase.
- The frequency of coffee enema sessions will depend on the recommendations of a naturopath or hydrotherapist. For cancer patients, coffee enema should be performed daily every four hours or 6 times a day. Healthy individuals on the other hand can experience detox results by performing it at least once a week.
- Wellness experts recommend performing a plain water enema before coffee enema to ensure that the colon has successfully flushes out impacted stool which in turn enhances the absorption of caffeine, palmitates and other beneficial coffee compounds via the enterohepatic system.
Click here to learn more about coffee enema and how it can help you increase your well-being on the long term. For assistance or enquiries, you may also call us on 1300 475 877.