Quality Products. Discreet Packaging. Order before 12pm AEST for same day despatch!
What is a coffee enema?
Coffee enema refers to a holistic and therapeutic treatment for liver and colon detoxification developed by world renowned physician Dr. Max Gerson in early 1902 as a form of cancer treatment.
Experts agree that a healthier body starts with the colon and a coffee enema takes advantage of the detoxifying effect of caffeine particularly when introduced directly to the colon.
How to prepare a coffee enema
Preparing a coffee enema is a fairly simple and straight forward process. All you need is an enema kit and organic ground coffee (caffeinated of course) or some pre-brewed organic coffee solution, specially formulated for enema use. You probably have the rest of the things you’ll need at home.
How to do a coffee enema – preparing the solution (if you are using ground coffee)
- Pour about 2 cups of clean distilled water into a cooking pot and bring it to a boil
- Put in two tablespoons of organic coffee ground and let it boil for 5 more minutes
- Turn off the stove and let it cool down. Your enema solution should be lukewarm to the touch and strain the solution for any remaining coffee ground before use. That’s it – your coffee enema solution is ready!
A more convenient and effective solution would be to opt for a premium ready made coffee enema solution carefully formulated to deliver a deeper and more effective cleanse. Check out our golden blend organic and air roasted coffee enema grinds.
How to give yourself a coffee enema in 5 simple steps
Coffee enema instructions:
- Check your enema kit – it should contain a bag, tube, nozzle and a clamp. Put it together according to the instructions on the kit and make sure that everything is fastened securely and the kit has been cleaned.
- Carefully fill the bag with your enema solution of choice. Remove any remaining air in the tube by placing one end of the tube in the sink, slowly releasing the clamp allowing the solution to flow out and expelling any air present in tube. Hang the bag about waist height.
- Lie down on your back or to one side of the body to begin taking your coffee enema. Cover the floor with an old towel to prevent staining your carpet or anything else you’d like to keep clean. Insert the end of the enema nozzle into your anus; a non petroleum based lubricant should help with any discomfort. Put it in about 4 inches, just enough to reach the colon. Never force anything as you don’t want to perforate or tear the colon walls.
- Release the clamp and allow the coffee enema solution to flow into your colon. Lift the enema bag higher if the solution refuses to flow and make sure that the clamp is open. Once all the solution has flown through to your colon, hold the solution within your body for a period of no less than 12 minutes. If it’s your first time, you might be unable to hold the solution in for that long and that’s fine. However you should aim to hold the solution in for at least that long for all succeeding treatments as you get used to the discomfort.
- Evacuate your colon along with enema solution. You can repeat the process at least one more time for better results then wash your enema kit with water and soap.
You may also like How to do a Coffee Enema at Home in 6 Simple Steps
What is the best coffee for coffee enema?
Organically grown coffee works bests. Alternatively you can opt to purchase organic premium blend coffee enema solutions like the ones that we offer here at Enema Kits for a convenient and deeper cleanse.
Coffee enema benefits
The benefits of a coffee enema is certainly plenty as it serves to cleanse the colon of accumulated toxins. Such benefits include:
- Weight loss
- Improved digestion
- Decrease in overall toxicity
- Proven increase in intestinal tract alkalinity introducing a host of anti-para-septic and antiseptic benefits
- Increase in glutathione production which is yet another powerful detoxifying agent
- Treats selenium and zinc deficiency which is more readily absorbed rectally
- Improves hydration and energy levels
- Promotes overall good health and well-being
- And many more!