Fast delivery, discrete packaging, quality products!
Nobody wants to talk about anal sex, aside from men and women who indulge in it with their partners. Even medical experts warn individuals about the practice, mainly because too much friction within the anus can tear the anal walls, leading to bleeding and injury. Neither do they recommend this type of intercourse because the anus is where stool and waste materials from the body pass through. Aside from the fact that it is unhygienic, it can also transfer sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
Interestingly, this type of problem is not new to gay people. Even centuries ago, people who engaged in anal sex wondered how to make the experience not only pleasurable but also clean and hygienic. That is why ancient civilisations used enemas for anal douching.
What is Anal Douche ?
Simply put, anal douche is a term used to describe flushing liquid into a person’s anus. The purpose is to clean the anus and make it more pleasant for anal sex, which follows afterward. Since time immemorial, men’s anal douche has been a common procedure before commencing anal intercourse. It is also a way to lubricate the anus and prepare it for an intimate and fun time with your partner.
One way for an individual to douche is to undergo an enema.
What is enema cleansing?
Enema is a method or procedure wherein a fluid or solution is pumped into the colon through the anus. Its primary goal is to clean the colon from impurities, chemicals, and compacted faeces. From ancient Egypt civilisation until today, this particular cleansing method has been used not just for health purposes. In ancient times, people also believed this procedure could take away evil spirits.
Enema cleansing has different benefits for the body, some of which are as follows:
- Boost in energy – It has been proven through experience and consumer feedback that enemas can boost the energy. How does this happen? When the colon and other parts of the digestive system are cleansed, absorption of nutrients from food becomes more effective, adding to the energy stock of the body.
- Cleansing of the colon – Enemas are known to be the best way to cleanse the colon, especially treat compacted waste materials and faeces.
- Detoxification of the liver – Some forms of enema are capable of detoxifying the liver, allowing it to become stronger and more effective in dealing with waste and toxic substances from the blood.
- Flushing out bad bacteria and toxins – The colon in its healthy condition can perform this function quite efficiently. But in case of toxic buildup, the colon may need help.
These are just some of the known benefits of taking enema cleansing. If you are interested in enemas for douching, these are the things you need to remember.
How homemade anal douche can aid in anal sex
Now that we have looked at the different things that make enemas beneficial, here are the ways in which a douche can make anal sex more pleasurable.
- It takes away toxic and harmful substances from the colon or gut – If you are going to have anal sex, it is always good to think about the safety of your partner. You may not know it but there may be toxic materials stuck in your colon walls which may cause problems for your partner afterwards.
- It provides lubrication to the anus, preventing tearing of the walls – The fluid will make the anus wet, which continuous into the colon. This serves as lubrication for easier penetration.
- Rebalances the pH level within the gut – The gut is home to different types of microorganisms, and once pH levels are not in balance, the ecosystem is also affected. An effective enema can bring back the pH level to its natural levels.
- Makes the anal passage and colon clear of compacted fecal matter – One of the lesser known problems of individuals is that they may have compacted fecal matter. This means their faeces stayed longer than necessary in the colon. Because the colon absorbs water and other remaining nutrients, this waste becomes too dry to come out.
Indeed, anal douche can help make anal sex more hygienic, and not just pleasurable for both individuals. Just in case you do not know yet how to use an anal douche, you have come to the right place. Here is a quick overview and guide on how to use it.
Before you learn how to use the douche, it is worth first knowing about the different means of douching. There are generally three different containers that hold the fluid used in douching. First is the bulb, next is the water bag, and third is the shower type.
The bulb douche is probably the easiest to recognise among gay men who use douching. The bulb contains the fluid, usually distilled water, and then its tip is inserted into the anus. The individual would then press the bulb slowly until the fluid enters his anus and into the colon.
The next is the water bag, which is how most enemas are administered. The bag is hung on a higher level, while a tube is connected to the tip. This tip enters the anus. When the clamp on the bag is opened, water flows down by means of gravity, as it enters the anus.
Finally, there is the shower. It could be temporarily or permanently connected to your bathroom’s shower head. Like the other two, it has an end that is placed into the anus. When everything is in place, just turn on the shower slowly and allow the fluid to enter your anus. Just make sure to turn the knob slowly to prevent too much pressure from the water.
Steps for an anal douche
After talking about the different objects to be used for anal douche, we now see how the entire procedure is prepared and administered. If you know someone who has already done an enema, you may ask for tips and guidelines on how to do it. Remember that the experience for anal douche varies from individual to individual, depending on how the procedure is done.
- Prepare the place where you will do the douche – It is always nice that an anal douche can be done at home, and not in the presence of a professional. However, it is important that you should be alone when you’re doing this, unless your partner is doing an anal douche as well. Choose a place where you can lie down for a while and administer the douche.
- Get the different tools and materials – Depending on what you’re using, make sure they are all sterilised. It does not matter if they were used last week, last month or yesterday. Remember to sterilise it in boiling water to kill any remaining microorganisms. Bring everything you need because once the douche has begun, standing up and walking may not be possible.
- Relax and slowly insert the tip of the tube in your anus – Relaxation is key in order to insert the tube or tip of the douche successfully. If you are experiencing difficulties, get some lubrication for easier insertion.
- Let the fluid flow into you and cleanse your colon – Continue to relax and allow the fluid to flow. It will feel weird at first, especially for first timers, but it would soon become soothing and comforting.
- Try to keep it in for a few minutes – Once the liquid in your container is inside your colon, try to hold it in for about 10 to 12 minutes. It may be difficult to do this at first but you’ll get the hang of it.
- Go to the nearest toilet and let it out – Finally, go to the toilet and let out the fluids from your colon. You will notice that aside from the fluid, there are lots of other waste materials that would come out.
It is important to note that undergoing anal douche may not be recommended for some people who have underlying conditions. If you have a chronic disease or other complications in the body, especially the digestive system, it is best to seek advice and recommendation from your physician.
On the other hand, if you are fit and healthy, then you can administer anal douche to yourself at least once a day just before having fun with your partner. The secret in coming up with the right kind of anal douche is taking it one step at a time, and not rushing it.
Know more about enemas and anal douche
If you are looking for more information about enema cleansing, colon cleaning, and anal douche before anal sex, you may get information from Enema Kits. This online store offers a variety of products and items that can make your enema or douche as safe and easy as possible. Check out the different items they have and do not forget to seek assistance or inquire. You may call them on 1300 475 877, or send them at [email protected].